Don’t miss the Wednesday night fun at Fred’z. Thanks to Andrew for putting this video together.
FredZ and the Zone are open during the following hours
Mon – Thu 10am to 6pm
Fri 10 am to 8pm
Sat 9am to 5pm
Fred would like to give you his personal invitation to the Grand Opening of FredZ RC Zone Saturday November 16 from 9 to 5 pm to celebrate this very unique RC experience We are going to have a PARTY !
- FREE access to the Zone all day
- Demo Rally Cars, Crawler Trucks and Nano Quad Copters Available
- FREE soft drinks, coffee and snacks, all day
- FREE lunch 11:30 to 1 pm (Homemade Chili & Domino’s Pizza)
Door prizes: With your purchase you could win a 1/24 Losi RTR car or Nano QX RTF Perfect to use in the RC Zone
Raffle prize: Your Choice
- Spectrum DX9 transmitter
- Team Associated SC10 RTR kit
- Pro Boat Brushless Miss Geico 29″ RTF
(Tickets sold only one day so your chances are GREAT)
Check it out!
New Zone website!
Follow the link to FredZ R/C Zone at the top of our page.
Hey guys, FredZ RC Zone is coming to life, but we could use some help.
We’ve been very fortunate to date. Pretty much all materials have come from stuff we recycled from the old store, personal supplies we had and some donations.
In order to move on with the vision we could really use some help with supplies.
We are planning to have our grand opening in a few weeks.
Time is running out and we would like to get as much done as possible.
If you can have a look at the list below and see if you can help out. Any donation would be really appreciated. Material can be dropped off at FredZ. Or email us and we can arrange pickup.
- Lighting (any type, lamps, desk lights, led, rope….. AC or DC we’ll take it)
- Electrical supplies (wire, extension cables, lamp cord, speaker wire, coax)
- Dimmers, switches…
- Flat screen TV or Monitors. Any size….DVD player…speakers…digital picture frames.
- Carpet (low pile high pile, colors don’t mater, rugs any fair size pieces.)
- Scale building materials (anything that can be used to finish cityscape buildings.)
- Faux siding
- Faux brick
- Strips of wood
- Tin sheet, strips..
- Any type of material that could be used as trim
- Pieces of plexiglass or lexan tinted or clear for windows
- Fence Railings, guardrails
- Scale trees, shrubs vegetation
- we can even use doll houses… we’ll paint them..lol
- Scale cars, trucks,heavy equipment
- Mecano set could come in handy for things like structural materials, could even be used to build a crane for one of our skyscrapers.
- Old models cars, planes, boats trucks, tanks. Tonka trucks…
- Old Toys broken is fine it’s just decorations….
- Canadian tire money (always welcome! Lol)
- Anything you think we may be able to use.
Undergoing some minor changes to the back room.
Fred is taking a well deserved day off and will open doors Tuesday August 6th at 10am.
July 1st marks the return of Fred Zufelt as the owner of Dynamic Hobbies.